We hope to see you in 2023 at The Resort at Glade Springs!
Celebration of WV’s First National Park
New River Gorge National Park & Preserve
The 2023 WV Master Naturalist Conference will be held August 11 – 13 at The Resort at Glade Springs. A focus of the conference will be the New River Gorge National Park & Preserve which is only 12 miles away and the surrounding richly diverse and unique habitats steeped in history. We will also be visiting Little Beaver State Park which is adjacent to the Resort and Babcock State Park about an hour away. A full schedule of classes and events will be available in the coming months.
To see the full conference schedule, class descriptions, and instructor bios, CLICK HERE.
To reserve your room, contact The Resort at Glade Springs at 877-814-7316. Indicate your room is part of the West Virginia Master Naturalist Program Room Block
Conference members are guaranteed a rate of $159 plus taxes and resort fee (approximately $200 a night) for the rooms listed below. While rooms at the Inn are located at the Conference Center, all other lodging options will involve a walk (or a free shuttle ride) to the conference center.
You can request a “room at the Inn” or in the Chestnut Hill Cabins or the Manor Houses. A full list of accommodations options are listed below. Photos, resort amenities, and facility map are available at www.gladesprings.com.
Discounted rooms rates will only be available until June 26 or until all 75 rooms have been reserved.
Possible accommodations include:
· Queen room at the Inn (Conference Center)
· King room at the Inn (Conference Center)
· Manor House Cottages single floor – One Bedroom that has 2 queen size beds, microwave, refrigerator, media hub and large vanity. Check website to see where rooms are located. No access to common area in the Manor House. (sleeps 4) (one Manor House shown in photo 4)
· Manor House full cottage with one bedroom with 2 queen sized beds and 2 sleeper sofas and 800+ square feet of additional space including living room, dining room, kitchen and fireplace. (sleeps 8) (one Manor House shown in photo 4)
· Manor house with 2 bedrooms each with 2 queen beds and sofa beds and kitchen and fireplace. (One Manor Houses is pictured in photo 4 above)
· Chestnut Hill Cabins, 4 and 6 bedrooms (2 of the Chestnut Hill Cabins are pictured in photos 2 and 3 above)