Welcome. Registration for the conference and classes is now OPEN!
Go to the agenda on the Full Agenda page to review the conference information and offerings of classes and outdoor activities. Download a PDF of the agenda, print and then review whenever you want!
Go to the link provided below. It will take you to a WV DNR interactive page where you will make your class and activity selections. Your selections will be recorded and marked for you as well as a tally of folks attending. Remember, most classes have a size of 20 but some are less than that, so sign up soon when you see something you want! A selection will be “grayed out” and un-selectable once the maximum enrollment is reached.
(Please note that a Member and a spouse/partner will need to register separately.)
After you are finished with the Registration Form with your selections, now, pay for the conference!
- Early Registration, July 1st, 2021 to July 31st, 2021:
- Fee for a Master Naturalist : $175.00
- Fee for a Master Naturalist’s spouse/partner to also attend classes and activities : $175.00
- Fee for a Master Naturalist’s spouse/partner to attend just the dinner : $45.00
- After July 31st, 2021: Registration is open to all and the fee is $200.00
You will have the option of paying for the conference via:
Check: Print a copy of your registration and send it with a check payable to WV Master Naturalist Program, Inc. and mail to c/o Carol Nix, 624 Stony Run Rd, Independence, WV 26374
Online at PayPal:
Don’t forget to also register for lodging at the Canaan State Park Lodge! Please go to our Lodging Page for further information and a direct link to sign up.